1. Start in a lunge with your right foot forward.
2. Bring both hands on the inside of your right foot, then start to walk your right foot out towards the edge of your mat (keeping your foot pointing forward)
3. Keep the length in your spine and reach your heart forward
4. Stay strong with your back leg and push back through your right heel.
*variations: back knee can come to the ground and bring hands or forearms to a block
Stay for 5-10 breaths and switch sides
- Stretches and opens the hips
- Strengthens the legs
- Improves flexibility