1. Start standing at the top of your mat with your hands on your hips.
2. Step your left foot back, coming into a lunge with your right knee stacked directly over your right ankle
3. Bring your hands to the ground and drop your left knee down
4. Reach back with your left hand to grab your left foot. To modify, you may use a strap. For support, you can place a towel/blanket under your left knee.
5. To go deeper, reach both hands to your left foot and come upright.
Keep a steady gaze forward, breathe deeply and hold for 5-10 breaths.
- Stretches your quadriceps
- Releases tension in your hips
- Strengthens your knees