|Eka Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana|
1. Start in downward facing dog. The same alignment principles apply.
2. Press down with your hands and begin to raise your right leg up.
3. Keeping your hips levelled, reach out through your heel and maintain the squareness in your shoulders.
4. Stay for 5-10 breaths. If you want to go deeper, bend your knee and start to roll your right hip open
Release your foot back down, drop your knees and rest in child's pose.
- Strengthens the arms and legs
- Calms the mind
- Stretches the hamstrings and hip flexors