1. Start lying on your belly with your arms along side your body palms facing up and forehead resting on the ground.
2. Bring your legs together, push into the tops of the feet to engage your legs so your knees are off the ground
3. Take a deep breath in, and as you exhale lift your chest, arms and legs away from the floor.
4. Keep your gaze down or slightly forward so your neck is long and in line with your spine.
Hold for 5-10 breaths then slowly lower resting your head to one side. Relax your arms and legs.
- Strengthens the back arms and legs
- Stretches the shoulders, chest, belly and thighs
- Stimulates abdominal organs
Image Source: http://au.thehype.yahoo.com/galleries/g/-/15690672/detox-yoga-poses/15690681/